an amazing skin revitalization treatment that can resolve multiple skin issues at once.
Hydrafacial skincare treatments are one of the most sought-after skincare treatments among women of all ages. It is a multi-series treatment regimen to get you back to more youthful and healthier, beautiful skin. At Hubbell Dermatology & Aesthetics, we pride ourselves in our expertise and experience to provide you optimal treatment results from this advanced skincare therapy. Hydrafacial can cleanse the skin, extract dirt and oil that’s clogging up the pores, and nourish the skin with special hydration serums. This skincare treatment is offered at Hubbell Dermatology & Aesthetics in Lafayette, LA where you can become the most beautiful you. Give us a call today to schedule your appointment.
WHAT IS HYDRAFACIAL?
HydraFacial, known as the “Red Carpet Facial”. is a refreshing and invigorating skincare treatment that can address multiple skin problems at the same time! This effective treatment gives immediate results and requires no recovery time. During HydraFacial treatment, several different treatments are provided, including: - Hydradermabrasion: Performed to treat damaged and dead skin - Chemical peel: Applied to extract impurities - Skin is bathed in hydrating and moisturizing antioxidant serums
HydraFacials can be also customized for your individual skin type and concerns.
- CLARIFYING HydraFacial - includes blue LED light therapy and extended extractions. This HydraFacial is great for purifying and cleansing the skin.
- AGE-REFINEMENT HydraFacial - includes a special age-refining peptide serum, DermaBuilder. This HydraFacial is very effective in reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- RADIANT HydraFacial - includes a special vitamin C and bearberry extract, Britenol. This extract can minimize the appearance of sunspots.
- RESTORATIVE HydraFacial - includes a special protein called CTGF that prompts your body to make new collagen. This allows for improved skin tone, skin texture, and skin elasticity.
- PLATINUM HydraFacial - the ultimate HydraFacial. It starts with a detoxification process, lymphatic drainage. This HydraFacial also includes a special booster that can address your specific skin concerns. This HydraFacial concludes with LED light therapy to help banish the signs of aging.
WHAT TYPE OF SKINCARE PROBLEMS CAN A HYDRAFACIAL HELP WITH?
A HydraFacial treatment can help with all types of skincare problems. Some of the issues most common among Hubbell Dermatology & Aesthetics in Lafayette, LA patients who opt for HydraFacial treatment include: - Fine lines - Wrinkles - Loss of elasticity - Loss of firmness - Poor skin tone - Lack of vibrancy - Poor skin texture - Hyperpigmentation - Age spots - Oily skin - Clogged pores - Enlarged pores
Whether you have just a single skin concern or you need all-around skin revitalization, a HydraFacial at Hubbell Dermatology & Aesthetics can address your issues.